Bobble water bottle

Discussion in Product Reviews started by ragtimeannie • Sep 17, 2014.

1. ragtimeannie

ragtimeannieActive Member

Threads:
    I have always thought it was a waste of money to buy bottled water, but sometimes I need to travel to a place where the tap water just doesn't taste good. For $10 at Target, I got myself something called the Bobble.

14666189?wid=90&hei=90.

It's pretty cute, huh? They come in a variety of colors.

All you have to do it take the top off, which is where the filter is, and fill it with tap water. I keep mine in the fridge when I'm not drinking from it. Considering I drink at least four or five bottles of water a day, it didn't take long for the Bobble to pay for itself. I like the fact that it has a lid too, so it's easy enough to stick it in my purse before I head out without worrying about keeping the part you put your mouth on clean.

The filters are $10 for two, and the nice thing about the filter is the mouthpiece is connected to it, so when you change the filter, you get a fresh mouthpiece too. It's also nice to be able to change the look of your Bobble by picking another color filter. The filter lasts for about 300 uses. I just replace mine about every two months.

2. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    I like this bottle. This is a great way to get filtered water. I will have to look for this the next time I am at Target. I drink bottled water all of the time so this is perfect for me. It's great that the filter lasts so long so you won't have to change it so often. This sounds like it would be worth the money so I will be on the lookout for it. Thank you so much for the recommendation.