Body By Vi

Discussion in Product Reviews started by mrsalphabet • Apr 23, 2012.

1. mrsalphabet

mrsalphabetMember

Threads:
    Okay I caved and gave into the Vialus 90 day challenge. I want to lose weight and haven't had much luck on my own so I'm hoping to this will jump-start it and get me more motivated.

I can't give a review of the weight loss affect yet since I just started, but my review is of the drink itself.

It tastes just okay. I don't know if I was hoping for more since it's so popular right now, but to me it tastes just like slim fast. I haven't tried anything fancy with it yet, just the basic shake with the provided flavour packs.

Anyone else use it or try it? What are your thoughts or experience?

2. kinser

kinserActive Member

Threads:
    I tried a sample, and thought the taste was good. However, I need real food - drinking liquid shakes for a meal makes me crave solid food, and it's all I can think about! I begin to feel really hungry, although it's probably just a mental thing. I'm afraid I'd end up caving and eating more food calories with those shakes than if I try to just cut back on food for weight loss. I tried to do Slim Fast years ago and had the same problem.

3. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    Keep in touch. I have a friend doing this now... she also just started. I will be interested to hear from both you of how it goes!

4. mrsalphabet

mrsalphabetMember

Threads:
    Well I switched from putting milk in it, to almond milk and it tastes much better to me. I don't know if I can do it. I have been eat small amounts in between the shakes, just for crunch. I'll some carrots and celery. We'll see. I'll keep you posted :)

5. BonnyC

BonnyCActive Member

Threads:
    I never really go for the shake stuff, not even Slim Fast, because it just makes me hungry. I feel like I need solid food, like kinser said. I hope that it works out for you! I'll admit, I have had some Slim Fast and Carnation Instant Breakfast drinks just to get some more vitamins in each day. It didn't last long and they're full of sugar.