Body Wash Instead Of Bar Soap

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by iamawriter • Aug 18, 2017.

1. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I do not think I need to go anywhere but learn from your own experience. Since nothing happened to you all these years that is a good enough review. Also about a body wash being more expensive, that will only happen if one uses more than what is required.

2. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    Another good reasons that we liked to use body wash is there it can be shared. Unlike soap bar, it seems not so hygienic to share with others, especially not family members. I haven't really find out how long it takes me to finish using a soap bar and a bottle of body wash, perhaps with that, I can tell which is more expensive. With just the price of a soap bar and a bottle of body wash, the body wash definitely costs much more expensive. :p

3. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    That indeed is a plus point the hygiene part. When guests arrive whenever I gave them a bar soap I would ask them to take it with them (lol). I am now more tempted to have a bath everyday which I used to skip when I was using the bar soap as the slipping part always annoyed me despite using a pouch and that pouch had so much soap that washing it away was an ordeal.

4. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, with body wash, I guess you will feel more comfortable when there are guests visiting you and you won't need to ask them to bring home the body wash every time too. :D

I agree with you about the slipping part and also it dissolves easily when it doesn't get to drain well. I am actually still figuring out how I can make the best use of soap bar. I tried to use a soap dish, it doesn't seem to serve well. I am using a pouch too, but the soap sticks to the pouch. :D

5. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I like to use both. I'm using bar soap to remove dirt from my body and then body wash to make it smooth and moisturized. I've been doing this for the past few years and I'm happy with the effect. I can't use bar soap alone as I feel my skin would be dry, same with body wash, can't use it without using bar soap first as I don't feel that clean.