Bojangles.

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by gmckee1985 • Jun 27, 2016.

1. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    Anyone else a fan of this little fast food establishment? As far as I know they are only located in the South. In North and South Carolina mainly, though I know they have expanded into states such as Georgia, Virginia and Tennessee as well. Wouldn't surprise me if they expanded even further as they serve really good food at really reasonable prices. I'm a big fan of all their different biscuits, as well as their Cajun Filet Sandwich. Service is never really good at their restaurants though, but they are usually really clean and modern. Free wifi as well. Thoughts?

2. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I don't live in the south but it sounds like it is a good place to eat. I wonder if it is similar to Popeye's which is Louisiana style food. I love their biscuits but am not really a fan of their other menu items. Does bojangles have different flavor biscuits or is it just regular ones? I might have to try it out when I am down south again.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Bojangles.The are on par with Popeyes chicken that is more widespread. I think they are slightly more economical than Popeyes though because a drink is included in their meals where Popeyes doesn't have that policy.. As an aside, one customer got several hundred dollars in cash through the window when he asked his chicken to be reheated...Apparently for some odd reason, the employees were keeping a bank deposit in a chicken box! Anyway...as they say "It's Bo Time."

4. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I live in Alabama and we have a Bojangles here, and although they are not really close to where we live, they are not too far away. They are located near the Harbor Freight Store, and my husband loves to go to the Harbor Freight sale days, so when we go there, we always get a box of the chicken and biscuits to bring home and eat.
    I just love their spicy chicken, and the biscuits are so delicious, too ! !
    We also have a Popeyes here, and it is closer for us than Bojangles, but we both think that Bojangles makes much better chicken than Popeyes does.
    There is another Popeyes, further away from us, and that one has the little buffet, so we sometimes stop for the buffet when we are in that area; but their chicken just can't begin to compare with Bojangles, or their biscuits either, for tht matter.
    I just wish that Bojangles would have a buffet, too. They make much better chicken than even KFC anymore.

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Bojangles. Sadly I haven't been to it as much as I would like too cause their isn't one where I live. But I had the chance to go to a local Bojangles while I was in Virgina visiting my inlaws and I must say I fell in love with Bojangles on the first visit. Their food is fairly cheap you don't have to spend a whole bunch on a meal, and their food taste a lot fresher than most fast food places. I can only hope that one day soon a Bojangles will open near me.