Bookbub - Free Ebooks!

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Shoplady • May 5, 2016.

1. Shoplady

ShopladyMember

Threads:
    A friend recently turned me on to this site and since I can't get enough books to read, I am loving it! You just have to sign up (and get their email newsletter) and there are tons of ebooks at discounted prices ($0.99 - $2.99) and always tons of free ones too! They are pretty much able to be read on any device (Kindle, Nook, iPad) etc and there is always a pretty good selection.

Definitely recommend to my fellow bibliophiles! :)

2. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the suggestion. I have been downloading some free ebooks to read on my Kindle PC reader on Amazon. They have a lot of classics for free and I also use Hoopla Digital through my library. I just signed up with my library card and I can check out ebooks for free and watch movies and TV shows for free too. I cancelled my Netflix because it is that good!

3. Burungu

BurunguNew Member

Threads:
    What do you say? Besides ebooks you can also get free TV shows and movies too!?
    I have got to get my hands on that deal without a doubt. But how good are those free movies. Hopefully they are not only giving away the golden oldies. I also like fresh product, you know, like from this century.

4. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have been using Bookbub for a year or two now, and it is a great website. I like that you can tailor your list of books to receive either a lot of choices, or narrow it down to an easily managed amount. Since I am usually busy, and reading is kind of an evening pastime to relax, I do not want to get a whole lot of books even when they are free. However, many people have a lot of free time during the day, and they can read through a lot of books fast; so being able to get a larger selection is essential for those kinds of book readers.
    I also have Kindle First, which is where Amazon sends you a selection of several books each month, and you can choose one book to read for free if you have a Prime membership, and for only $1.99 if you do not have Prime; so either way, it is a good bargain for one of the more expensive books. Some of them sell for as much as $15 or more, so getting the book free is awsome ! !