Books or ebooks?

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by Livvy • Jul 10, 2014.

1. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    I have no preference under normal circumstances, that is, when I am able to access either, when I do have a perference is under extra ordinary circumstances where the only available option I have is the Ebook, at that time, I'm all about the Ebook! The fact that an Ebook cannot be destroyed is also very appreciated by me, oh how I dislike when my expensive books fall apart! The other appreciable fact is that e-books are so convinient to have! On the other hand books can never be outdated or outused :)

2. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I would prefer to use books rather than ebooks on any given day. I think it is really cool idea to have a collection of books that you love in your own home. I think I would prefer ebooks only if I am travelling as it reduces the luggage weight to a great extent.

3. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    I'd have to say that I prefer e-books at this point in my life. I just don't have the space in my home to shelve a bunch of books. I also try not to buy a paper magazine anymore. I'll read the magazine and want to keep an article, but I don't really like tearing it out, because then it's a bunch of papers. Then there are times when I plan to read the magazine, but never get around to it, so in both cases, I have a stack of magazines taking up space in my home. That's just clutter that I don't need and when it's on a reader, I don't have to worry about it.