Bookshout

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by DancingLady • Jul 14, 2015.

1. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    BookShout is a free app that lets you get some free ebooks as well as discounts on many more. They send emails regularly letting you know what the current deals are. I've gotten a few good ones from them, but for the most part I am usually not interested in what they are offering. Anyone like their books?

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't used the app, having never heard of it previously. Since you mention that you one can use the app to get some free ebooks, I wouldn't mind using the app solely for the free ebooks.

I'm not that picky a reader. I can read any book — and if I don't have to pay any money for it, well, that makes it even better.

3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the heads up, DancingLady :) I have never heard of this app, but it sure sounds interesting. I love to read and currently use a few sites, but mainly Amazon as it's affordable and I also get free book quite often. I'll be checking it out, in case I can pick up some gems.