Boracay Island: One Of The Philippine's Top Summer Destination

Discussion in Travel started by leovew • Jun 14, 2015.

1. leovew

leovewNew Member

Threads:
    The Philippines is a country found at the southeast part of Asia. It is an archipelago which means it is a group of islands (7,107 islands to be exact). Due to its form, the Philippines is known for its white-sand and crystal clear beaches. Boracay Island is one of, if not the best, among it's must-see destinations. Boracay Island is found in the mid part of the country and the island's tourism department has made it accessible to both local and foreign visitors. It can be accessed through land, air and sea transport. The Internet is the best place to search for the best place to stay in the island since there are so many hotels and inns to choose from. Aside from what nature can offer, Boracay island has also become a destination due to its fun nightlife.

Have you visited this part of Asia? If yes, then what are your insights?

2. ellajanelle

ellajanelleMember

Threads:
    I'm from the Philippines and I've visited Boracay 13 years ago. I was 6 years old then. I remember how Boracay used to be a very relaxing place for tourists. I think nowadays the place became so busy with all those people and the parties at night. It has been too commercial and I fear the possible deterioration of the natural site in the future.

3. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is not to brag. We have been invited to Boracay several times, all expenses paid. But my husband always declined. We haven't been to Boracay yet but we have read all about it, the clear waters, the fine sandy beach, the fresh seafood, and the nightlife. But what turns us off is the crowd. Boracay is always crowded so if you want something serene, don't go to Boracay.