Born Pretty Store 30 Color Lip Gloss Palette-Review

Discussion in Product Reviews started by bismarauf • Apr 9, 2013.

1. bismarauf

bismaraufBanned

Threads:
    a.

I got this palette from Born Pretty Store a while ago.I really loved it.This product has a wide range of shades and is excellent for makeup artists.

The texture of the gloss was very creamy and they didn't really felt sticky on lips like some other glosses do.They don't have a bad smell either.In fact, I found them odorless which is the bast part about them.

b.

I really liked the packaging of this product and it has a mirror in the palette as well.It is convenient to carry around in a purse as well and is perfect for travelling.

These glosses can be easily applied with fingers.But one can also use a lip brush for application.

c.

It stays on for a long time as well.For me it lasted for 3-4 hours(without eating or drinking).

I bought this palette for $10.54 which is very reasonable since this palette will last for a long time.

Overall, it is an amazing product and is a must have for every woman out there.

You can use this code for a special 10% Discount at checkout.

Code: BF5K31

sss.

Buy it

!!!

2. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    That seems very cheap for the amount of gloss given! I could see the value in this for a make-up artist but I personally would never use the majority of the shades. I like to stick to really subtle pink or nude shades. Therefore, it wouldn't be as amazing of a value for me personally.

3. bismarauf

bismaraufBanned

Threads:
    You can buy the palette that mainly contains shades of pinks and nudes....check out this one

I hope this will be perfect for you.

4. Waektra

WaektraNew Member

Threads:
    yes..it's ver cheap

5. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for looking into that for me! These colors are still a little too bold for me though. I really like very, very subtle shades and tend to be quite conservative with the lip gloss. Therefore, I would still only use very few shades in this palettes.

6. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    That is a really good price for all of those different color lip gloss palette. I, myself, don't really use lip glose that much but my daughters love having different options and would really love something like this,not to mention it would save them alot of money. I really like this, it would be a really good gift for someone who likes to have alot of choices to pick from. And did I mention the price is really good! Got to go check this site out.