Born Pretty Store's Nail Art Stamping Set-Review

Discussion in Product Reviews started by bismarauf • Jul 20, 2013.

1. bismarauf

bismaraufBanned

Threads:
    Hi Everyone,

Today I will be reviewing a Nail Art Stamping Kit that I recently got from Born Pretty Store.

They were kind enough to send me a nail art stamping kit which included a

, 2 design plates(

and

) and 4 stamping polishes in Black, White, Red and Yellow colors.

My thoughts about the products:

This was the first time ever that I tried stamping so I was not like professionals but I tried my best.

Both the stamping plates have very nice images carved on them.

The stamping polishes that they sent me are also very nice in quality.They have thick consistency which is perfect for nail stamping.The shades are also very nice and they came on my nails beautifully.

How to Use:

1. First apply regular nail polish on the nail.
    2. Then apply some other color nail polish to the desired image within a plate. (Use a Solid Color Nail Polish, so that the texture will be thicker than other nail polish)
    3. Scrape the excessive polish off the plate quickly before it dries.
    4. Immediately press the stamper with a gentle rolling motion to pick up the design. The image will be transferred on the stamp.
    5. Then stamp the image on your nail with a gentle rolling motion and the image will be easily transferred on your nail.
    6. Repeat the above steps for all of your nails.
    7. In the end apply the top coat.

Tip:

You can clean the metal plates and scraper with a nail polish remover easily.

Here are some of the designs that I created with these stamping plates:

P7092460+copy.

P7092468+copy.

P7092467+copy.

Overall, it was a fun experience and I know that with time I will become better.

Nail art stamping is a very quick and easy way to attain a perfect nail for any occasion and I definitely recommend you all to give it a try.

Ranking: 10/10

If you are interested in buying these or any other product from their site then you can always use my 10% OFF Code.

Code: BF5K31

Visit:

2. KayleenWare

KayleenWareBanned

Threads:
    Those are some nice prints on the nail..the red one looks great..nice pictures thanks for sharing.

3. Katewon1

Katewon1Member

Threads:
    This looks great! I have a nail stamping kit but for some reason it doesn't seem to work anymore. It worked a few times but now the stamper never picks up the polish from the plate. I really like the results that I was getting before it stopped working though. Maybe I will have to try this out because I love the stamp patterns. Thanks for the review and the coupon code!

4. bismarauf

bismaraufBanned

Threads:
    Ur welcome :)

5. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    Your nails look really pretty. I have never heard of a nail stamping kit, only ever tried nail polish, but it sounds very interesting. Thank you for the coupon code.

6. bismarauf

bismaraufBanned

Threads:
    Ur welcome dear :)

7. avasmom

avasmomMember

Threads:
    Thank you for this information bismarauf. Your nails look so pretty! Do you have to be very artistic to be able to get a nice clean image? Would I be able to practice with with the kind of rubber stamp you get for making cards to see if I am talented enough to do this before getting one of these nice looking designs?

8. bismarauf

bismaraufBanned

Threads:
    Well..they need a little bit practice but you can achieve a perfect clean image after some tries.I am not sure whether the rubber stamp would work so I won't recommend that.
    BTW this set costs only $3-$4 so I think its not that much. You can give it a try and with practice you will become better :)
    You can use my 10% OFF Code as well.
    Code: BF5K31