Bradford Exchange Checks

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Robert Rogers • Feb 24, 2015.

1. Robert Rogers

Robert RogersNew Member

Threads:
    Hello all. I bought checks from

and am very pleased. I saved a ton of money by buying them direct from them than my bank, and could choose from more than 500 designs. I found them by searching in Google and the checks cost be about $7.00 for 2 boxes, but did have to pay about $3.00 for shipping and handling. Still, the total price was incredible from something like $40 I paid at my bank the last time.

Has anyone else bought from this company or someone like them? I don't use as many checks as I used to, but at least I saved a lot by buying them here. Let me know what experiences you have had.

Here is the link I used to buy them that gave the low price automatically:

Let me know if you get the same deal.

Talk Soon,
    Robert

2. Nikole

NikoleMember

Threads:
    I have bought from Bradford Exchange Checks twice now! Both times were a good experience, great price, and they had some awesome designs. I ended up with Star Trek checks that I could not find elsewhere, especially not at that price point. Bradford Exchange also has a lot of other items in the non-check section that I've been pining over. I will definitely buy my checks for them for as long as I can.

3. Robert Rogers

Robert RogersNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks Nikole. I am aware of the other products that Bradford Exchange sells and have a few in my home. My mother-in-law has a full collection of the Norman Rockwell plates they sold about 20-30 years ago. Has anyone else used Bradford Exchange for their checks? Seems like the order I did went through already.

4. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I went to the site, and I clicked on a couple of plain styles. They were like $16.95 for a box of 120. Does the discount come when you finalize the purchase or something? The regular price is no bargain.

I don't use many checks any more, anyway, but I figured it was worth a look, since the deal you got was good. Was there a code or something you needed to use?

I'll probably just stick with having a few printed off at the bank every couple of months. They're about 25 cents each if you ask for several, but since I don't ask for many very often, sometimes they just give me a sheet of four at no charge (so people might want to ask if their banks do that).

5. Robert Rogers

Robert RogersNew Member

Threads:
    Hello Zyni -

I didn't have a code, but when I searched on the company name in Google, Bradford Exchange Checks, the ad at the top said $3.50/full box. When I clicked on that, I saw the lower prices on the site that I paid. Hope that helps.

6. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks, Robert. That is definitely a good deal. I'll try looking it up the way that you mentioned. I had just stopped buying checks, since I don't really use them as much as I once did, but I'd consider picking some up at such a discount. A box or two would last me forever or at least for a good long time.

7. Jannnnjan

JannnnjanActive Member

Threads:
    I used to belong to the Bradford Exchange club in the 1980s and bought collections of plates which I still display on a dresser to this day. I have the complete set of a very pretty woodland flower plate collection together with certificates etc.
    I don't think my collection has increased in value but it looks good on my dresser.