Brands

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Anna Blush • Jan 23, 2013.

1. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    What is your favorite fashion brand that you always seem to be going back to? For what reasons have you started to love this brand so much?

2. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    My favourite brand for fashion is Puma. I have used all the products of Puma brand. Every time I got the best results from such brand. Their price is also reasonable and they offer fabulous deals on their products. Their products are long lasting, I have don't have to think twice before purchasing the products of this brand.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most of the new clothes in my closet are Style & Company and INC International Concepts. I get them both at Macy's.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm quite loyal to the brand Skechers, because their shoes are quite hip to look at, and they're not too sporty like rubber shoes, and not to plain and casual to look like simple sneakers either.

5. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Every time I think I'm going to settle down and be loyal to one brand, I find something cheaper and of better quality, haha.

6. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This can change but my current favourite brands are Esemplare, Aspesi, GRP Firenze and Beams Plus. the first 3 brands are Italian brands I love, the last brand is a Japanese brand. All produce quality clothing in the styling I like.