Bread Pizza For Leftover Bread

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Alexandoy • Feb 10, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is applicable to almost any kind of plain bread (not sweetened) that you have no use for anymore. Slice the bread to provide a sort of crust to your bread pizza.

Ingredients: Bread, tomato paste, cheese (preferably mozarella but cheddar is okay), strips of green bell pepper, meat (ham, spam, bacon, etc).

Procedure: Apply tomato paste on the bread before spreading the bell pepper and meat. Then spread the cheese (should be grated) all over as the final topping. Heat in the toaster for 3 minutes or until the crust turns brown. Serve with hot sauce.

2. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    Great advice to save money and time. Instead of using up too much time preparing the dough for a pizza now we have ourselves already made pizza bread. Very great lunch idea for those of us who are always in a hurry. I will make sure to try this out when I get my first toaster over.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    English Muffin and flatbread crusts make very good pizzas and you can save money and carbs by even just baking mozzarella and pepperoni in the oven. I think it is something placed on parchment paper 10 minutes at 425. However, cheese isn't cheap so you may be better off with having a bread based crust.