British Fashion Brands

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by SpringBreeze • Nov 29, 2012.

1. SpringBreeze

SpringBreezeActive Member

Threads:
    Hey!!! I'm just curious about the different fashion brands and companies in the UK. I came across one a few months ago that I really like. It's called

. It reminds me a bit of

, but older. So, do any of you know of other British brands or stores I can check out?

2. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    I don't know much about British brand but I can tell you the most famous brands which are international. They are Adidas, Puma and Reebok. These brands are the worlds top brands and their quality is best forever. I love these branded as the products which I have purchased from these brands are long lasting.

3. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    Jaeger is a good classic British brand, as is Windsmoor. Those designs are more for women who want an understated, good quality look, and they're geared towards older women.

talks about some more modern British fashion brands which cater for younger people as well as some older people.

Check out British fashion magazines such as Grazia for more information.

4. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I'm curious to see the fashion brands too not to long ago i saw some on tv and forgot the name but they looked very nice

5. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There has been a resurgence for British brands in the past 10-years. A few brands worth mentioning are Albam, Private White VC, Highland 2000, Anderson's of Shetland, Folk, YMC, Barbour, Percival and Eastie Empire Tailors.

6. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    Marks & Spencer, L.K. Bennett, ASOS, Topshop, Bench. and Burberry are just a few of the British fashion brands. Although I like shopping online at Boohoo..they have very reasonable price ;)