Budwiser BBQ sauce

Discussion in Product Reviews started by LuckyGirl08 • Sep 4, 2014.

1. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08Active Member

Threads:
    Has anyone tasted the Budwiser BBQ sauce. If so what was you experience with it. Did you like the taste or not?
    I personally did not like it. It had a bitter taste.

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    No, I have not tried it yet but I would think I would enjoy it. I do not normally like BBQ sauces that are too sweet and most of the pre-packaged ones are. I also really enjoy meats that have been boiled first in beer and then grilled - like sausages. So I would think this might have a similar taste if you were using the sauce on already grilled meats. Thanks for posting! I am looking forward to trying it the next chance I get. Or at least I will think about mixing some beer in my BBQ sauces!

3. Serenity Fay

Serenity FayMember

Threads:
    I didn't know it even existed, and it sounds like it would taste really weird! I didn't think beer and BBQ sauce were particularly complementary tastes haha. Then again I don't drink much beer and I only like BBQ sauce if it isn't strong so I'm probably not the best judge.

4. pennylane

pennylaneActive Member

Threads:
    wow I didn't even know they made a sauce! I've tried BBQ sauce with bourbon in it but not beer. I prefer to make my own at home to save some money and add in which flavors I like. I agree with HC, a lot of store premade sauces are too sweet for my tastes. I like a bit of spiciness too.

5. wulfman

wulfmanActive Member

Threads:
    I love BBQ sauce but I am not a fan of Budweiser so I don't know. I definitely would give it a try though. Is beer the new "IN" ingredient now ? I just saw a commercial the other day for a shampoo with beer in it !

6. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of this but I would think there would be alot of people who would love the idea. I don't drink so I'm not one of them but the concept seems interesting. But since you're saying it has a bitter taste I can imagine that it may not catch on as much as it seems like it would.

7. jmoriarty630

jmoriarty630Banned

Threads:
    Wow, beer and BBQ are my favorite thing for sure! However a sauce that tastes as both.. I don't know how good it could be. Why not have a beer and normal sauce?