Buffets

Discussion in Food & Drink started by chiofthenorns • Sep 12, 2014.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    Do you like buffets? My favorite vouchers/deals are for the buffet restaurants. I love eating, and for me, buffets are the best kinds of restaurants ever. I love Japanese buffets because I can eat all the sashimi and sushi I want. Do you also like going to buffets?

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Buffets are good for parties and groups as everyone can choose what they want and there is no quibbling over the bill. I always like to check buffets and what they have first and also if is good value. If you can't eat $15 worth of food, it isn't worth it. I like breakfast buffets as they always have a little of everything from hot food to cakes and pastries. I also like pizza/pasta/salad buffets as you are guaranteed they will have something for you and is cheaper than buying them separately.

3. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    I love buffets, but I disagree that you need to eat the value's worth for it to be worth it.
    While I do eat probably more than it's worth, I'd be just as happy with having lots of different dishes and tasting a bit of everything, it's a lot more fun than just picking a dish and just having that, sometimes paying almost as much as for the buffet.