Bulk Plan For Saving Money

Discussion in Internet Broadband Access started by naruto100 • Aug 9, 2017.

1. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Is it good idea to go for bigger plan of broad band to save money? They always offer some discount if we go for long plan. But recently I have seen reverse thing. One of my cousin went for big plan (two year plan)by paying more. He thought that like that way he can save money. But after few months company has reduce the price of plans. So in the end he end up by paying more than instead of getting discount?

So is it kind of trap or what? Lol. What do you do, go for bigger plan or you just choose small one for internet?

2. jakub

jakubMember

Threads:
    It's one of those things where the reward is high but the risk is even higher, in this day anything related to telecommunications will become cheaper.

3. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Ha ha. Yes that's what I think. This can turn out totally reverse as future price may go down. So yes I was thinking to purchase bigger plan, but I guess I should go for small one for now. I don't want to end up paying high by choosing big plan for my broad band. Sometimes going for big is not worthy and money saving.

4. Lioniix

LioniixNew Member

Threads:
    The easiest way is to raise money

5. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I always prefer to get the unlimited Internet plans. The reason being those plans are lot better when it comes to accessing internet. And they don't have much issues. I can adjust with the speed. But I can't adjust with the lack of unlimited data. So on that basis It's reasonable to have some level of planning to save on money and also on the bandwidth. I think on that premise it's reasonable to get better bulk downloads or unlimited internet plan.

6. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    You will definitely save a significant amount of money using the bulk method but sometimes you just can't spend much ....

7. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    Recently, I subscribed to a broadband service. I paid one year bills in advance. This saved me 20 percent of my billed amount. I usually, subscribe to bulk offers because it saves money. When you are paying in advance you of course have to spend a lot of money, however, in the long run it pays.

8. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    Choosing bulk plans will always help you save significant amount of money but for groceries it can be pretty difficult to maintain.

9. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I always pay for a long term plan which is certainly cheaper and gives extra benefits. Currently I am on a 24 months' unlimited bundled plan that costs me $29.90 p/m or $717.60 for 24 months. The company provides me NBN ready modem and to top it all there is no line rental. I have a different provider for my mobile and data but I use my phone through my internet provider when I am at home.