Bully: Scholarship Edition (via Xbox Live Marketplace) Game $3.74

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by wowtgp • Aug 27, 2013.

1. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    Grab this amazing deal before the offer runs out.

Via -

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, that's really a bargain. I remember purchasing a copy for $40 for my PlayStation 2. Bully (which was developed by Rockstar) was really a great game. To be honest, I liked it more than GTA: San Andreas! I could easily relate to the story and the school in which most of the game took place was so full of life. And as if that was not enough, players were even permitted to go to town! Neat!

3. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:

Nah, it was nowhere near the quality of any GTA game. They are totally different games.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's definitely a lot cheaper than a physical copy of the game. A person could save up to $30 with this deal. But I'll probably still buy the actual physical game disc anyway because I collect them.
    By the way, wowtgp, Lindbergh didn't say anything about the quality of Bully VS GTA, he said that he LIKED it better and could relate to it more. He's allowed to have that opinion.
    Of course the GTA games have a big budget and are well made, especially GTA V, but Lindbergh is allowed to like what he likes.

5. Navii

NaviiActive Member

Threads:
    He didn't say it was better quality-wise. It's just way more relatable to some people to play a bully in highschool instead of being a gangster who drives through a huge city and kills hookers. For me, Bully was more enjoyable too, because I was in school, when I played it and not in some kind of big city where people drove around with AKs.