Bumble & Bumble Shampoo

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by themotleyshopper • Apr 8, 2013.

1. themotleyshopper

themotleyshopperMember

Threads:
    I was at the hair salon the other day and noticed a large bottle of Bumble and Bumble shampoo...for $72!!! Is it really THAT good? Not that I'm tempted to try it, but I'm curious if anyone has any thoughts on it? Why in the world is it $72?

2. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    I used to use Bumble and Bumble beach blonde shampoo. I loved it, but I never found it any better than my regular shampoo. I ordered mine from eBay though, so I got it a good deal cheaper than at the salon.

I am not sure if it actually worked on making my hair blonder or not, but it was a good quality product.

3. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I honestly think that it's just the branding.
    I got a bottle of this shampoo a while back in a sephora sample and it wasn't much at all. It maybe made my hair more silkier but other than that the 72 dollars is just laying for the brand name.
    I guess this is how this company is trying to get famous(haha). I don't think it is too wise to set a price margin like this.
    People will be curious at first but then they will realize this shampoo does nothing.

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Beauticians use professional products, but that does seem very expensive. I have never heard of Bumble and Bumble shampoo. I don't use professional product on my hair, but I notice the difference when my beautician uses high grade products.

5. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    Bumble and Bumble have been around for a very long time, I am assuming if they are around that long something must work! Its been around since 1977, im surprised so few people have heard of it ! It's part of Este Lauder.