Burger King vs McDonalds

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by SpiralArchitect • Oct 29, 2013.

1. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's been a while since I've eaten at Burger King, and I kinda forgot already how their burgers taste like, so I'm gonna vote for McDonald's. Their McFlurry is one of my favorites.

2. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer Burger King because it usually has good deals on a combo meal. I think Burger King makes better burgers because I like their taste of freshness and hot. The portion at Burger King seems to be bigger than McDonald's.

3. NeliaDillahunty

NeliaDillahuntyNew Member

Threads:
    Definitely burger king. It is awesome.

4. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    Ok well if we are expanding it, yes the fries at McDonalds are better than Burger King or most others. McDonalds just added a bacon McDouble for $2.00 and I have to say the bacon was perfect and it really added to the taste (and the calorie content). Guess they all have their strengths or they still wouldn't be around for all these years.

5. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I choose homemade LOL... I'm sure anyone who has seen me post on here knew I would say that lol. Both are non-food slingers and I prefer to ingest things that are meant to be ingested.

When I didn't care... Burger King

6. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitectActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah. That is definitely the case. Burger King burgers are more value for money compared to McDonalds. But I don't think I agree on better combos. McD has some pretty good combos too.

7. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    10 years ago I would have said Burger King hands down.

But now both are equally vile to me. I don't know. I eat anything from either of these places and I have an instant headache and gut ache. I think Burger King (around here anyway) tends to be dirtier than McDonald's, so I'll pick McD's for that reason, but my actual answer is neither.

8. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    It really depends. I like Burger King's breakfast. I usually buy the egg and cheese croissant. Their iced coffee tastes better than McDonald's coffee. The hash browns are not as greasy either. For lunch and dinner, I would choose McDonald's burgers, BK's onion rings, and BK's chicken sandwiches. So, I guess I would say it's a tie.

9. PandaCashBack

PandaCashBackNew Member

Threads:
    It been a very long time since I ate in any of them, but between the two, I used to like Burger King more

10. blackbagel

blackbagelMember

Threads:
    I prefer Mcdonalds even though both of them aren't really good for your health anyways. I find they Mcdonalds really is less gloomy now a days because when I went to Burger king once like during the lunch, there was like no one there. Also the Mcflurry is really good at Mcdonalds which I buy time to time.

11. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Burger King better because the Whopper has tomatoes and sliced onions and lettuce, while the Big Mac has no tomato and those little onion bits. The Whopper tastes better to me than the Big Mac. But I like McDonald's fries and frozen drinks.

12. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've mentioned my very disappointing experience with Burger King before. Yesterday I had McDonald's for the first time in a VERY long time, about 10-years! I was pleasantly surprised, McDonald's is exactly how I remember it. The burger was very nice, the chips were warm and crunchy, overall it was much better than the Burger King I had.

13. Lady350

Lady350Member

Threads:
    I like both restaurants personally, but burger king uses no seasoning, not even pepper. I know the flame broil taste is supposed to be t, but it isn't enough for me. McDonald's just got bacon for their burger and the new health menu deals, which Burger King needs to get with. I do like the variety of sandwiches Burger King has though. Oh, lets not forget the Burger King fries. They have McDonald's fries beat. They are bigger and heartier.

14. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I like McDonalds' hands down. I've eaten Burger King from time to time it's greasier and I've gotten sick from eating their food. Plus MD's fries taste so much better and they cook their food with less fat ( at least that's how it tastes)

15. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't do fast food often but when I do I go to BK usually for a salad. McDonalds has the best french fries hands down of all of the fast food restaurants.

16. cookiemonsterv16

cookiemonsterv16Member

Threads:
    I really enjoy the deals at McDonalds it seems like every time I think I've heard it all they come up with some new item for their menu or a really great meal deal for reasonable price. Not to mention they have the dollar menu which is always a plus. The nugget deal is always my favorite too. Burger king does have a few items I like as well, but nothing compared to McDonalds.

17. costin

costinActive Member

Threads:
    I don`t eat often at fast-foods, since I`m trying to eat as healthy as possible, but sometimes I sin by ordering a burger at McDonald`s. I may be wrong, but Burger King`s meals are too spicy, some people bear the taste of red hot chilli peppers, me on the contrary I prefer a moderate seasoning, as McDonald`s does:D

18. caseyfacey

caseyfaceyActive Member

Threads:
    McDonalds, 100%. Burger King gave me food poisoning once, so that's my own personal reason why I don't eat there. But that aside, Burger King always seemed really gross to me. The burgers taste burnt and the fries are tasteless. I also call it the Kmart of fast food. XD It seems so out of date and just...old.

19. Judia

JudiaNew Member

Threads:
    I like McDonalds, there are many McDonalds in my hometown, and I was child, I always went there with my friends, which was a good and happy memory to me.

20. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never been a fan of Burger King because I'm allergic to pork meat, so I always go for 100% beef from McDonalds. I think Burger King is advertising that now as well, but now the McDonalds habit has grown into me and those Happy Meals and toys work well for my kids.