Burger King vs McDonalds

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by SpiralArchitect • Oct 29, 2013.

1. wkramos20

wkramos20New Member

Threads:
    I love both of them first of all. They both have there ups and downs. When it comes to fries, I think they are tied on that. They are both pretty good. One thing better with Burger King is there onion rings and zesty sauce. They are delicious. Mcdonalds doesn't have onion rings. When it comes to burgers, I go with Burger King. There Burgers are amazing and taste of better quality. Mcdonald's patties almost taste like sausage but it is still good. A better thing with Mcdonalds is their variety of shakes and smoothies along with coffee. Another great thing about Mcdonalds is their breakfast items. I crave their breakfast, especially their mcmuffins. Another better thing about Mcdonalds is the price. Everything is really cheap and affordable. Overall, I would choose Mcdonalds overall for the variet and cheapness.

2. FatesWing

FatesWingActive Member

Threads:
    I think that it is solely dependent on what city you are in. I have been to Burger King in certain areas that tasted like they barely cooked the meat and the cheese wasn't even melted onto the burger. On the other hand I've been to certain McDonalds and have dealt with the same dilemma. Overall I love both but for different reasons. McDonald's has much better variety on their menu. Burger King (when they cook their burgers well) has a great fire grilled taste. One of my guilty pleasures is onion rings too so it gives me an excuse to eat there. At the end of the day, I think it just depends on who cooks your food that day!

3. tinyfang

tinyfangMember

Threads:
    Of the two, definitely McDonald's. Their Fish O' Filet and McChicken are my favorite burgers of all time. Their fries are also yummy and just right. Mind you, I eat McD about three times a year.

4. cookiemonsterv16

cookiemonsterv16Member

Threads:
    I would have to go with McDonalds aside from a better variety of burgers that they have I also think the prices are a lot better than Burger King. The Dollar menu from McDonalds is another reason why I like them more than Burger King. They also have more to choose from on their menu. Another thing that I like to order is the 20 piece nuggets its another great deal they have.

5. eagle22

eagle22Active Member

Threads:
    If we are talking about taste wise I would have to give the upper hand to Burger King. Their food tastes more "real" to me. However, if we are talking about the marketing I would say Mcdonalds wins the marketing battle hands down. They are on of the best marketing companies in the world.

6. thomas pendrake

thomas pendrakeActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer McDonald's because Burger King just can't get straight that I really can't stand Mayonnaise on a hamburger. I don't know where the idea of putting Mayo on a burger comes from, but it should be something you have to ask for, not something you have to stand over them and watch to be sure they don't put it on the sandwich.

7. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I prefer Burger King for quality of the burgers, but McDonald's has a bigger variety to choose from, and their burgers are more creative. Burger King has more of the regular burgers, whereas McDonald's you can try out different stuff. I do prefer McDonald's fries, though. I find Burger King fries are not as good and the few times I go there they are cold! Maybe it's my local store, but I don't like cold fries..

8. lizzief79

lizzief79Active Member

Threads:
    I am not a fast food lover to be honest but if I had to pick between the two then I would go for McDonald's. Predominantly this is because McDonald's have more options other than burgers. However, it is so long since I went in Burger King that this may no longer be the case.

9. Scottf13

Scottf13Member

Threads:
    Mcdonalds has the better options when it comes to quick and cheap. If I want a better burger I go to Burger King. The fries at McDonalds are awesome, but not as good as they were about oh... ten years ago.

10. micah13

micah13Member

Threads:
    McDonalds has the dollar menu, and I don't think Burger King does. McDonalds also has those amazing custard pies in the winter. If I ever go past McDonalds in the winter, I can't pass it without getting two, or three, or four, or more!!