Burt's Bees Brand

Discussion in Product Reviews started by blurinoctober • Nov 30, 2012.

1. blurinoctober

blurinoctoberActive Member

Threads:
    Whenever I tell someone I these products, I get weird responses, especially when talking about toothpaste. Most people don't know they even make anything other than chapstick. But Burt's is on my favorite brands! On a regular basis I use the Pore Refining Scrub and I brush my teeth with their toothpaste (I've used each version). I love it! They work just as well, if not better, than other brands I have tried. If you're looking for a new brand of almost anything health and beauty related, you should give Burt's Bees a try.

Does anyone else feel the same or have you gotten bad results from this brand?

2. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't actually tried anything from Burt's Bees yet. But I'm quite curious since they are much more natural products. However, the reviews I've read are pretty mixed. But I'd be willing to try some of their line if I found a good sale.

3. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I have tried the facial cleanser, pore scrub, shampoo and conditioner. Although I love natural products, I think Burt's Bees products are just alright. I would never use the shampoo and conditioner again because it dries out my hair terribly. The facial products and lip balms are fine.

4. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I'm one of those people that has only tried the lip balm, and I think just one other product, but I know that they have a variety of products out there. At sometime or other I recall seeing a wide variety of their products in a store.

I found the lip balm that I bought to be a bit too minty for me. Too spicy in a way. I don't remember if that was the only kind of Bert's lip balm they had in the store that day, but I do know that they make other kinds, so maybe I'll purchase one of them and see how I like it.

5. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Like Winnie, I have only tried the lip balm. I must have got a different type because I don't remember it being too minty. It was many years ago and it did work really well but at the time, it was a lot more expensive than other brands. Being all natural is why they cost more and as I get older, I am prefer the more natural products now. I may have to give them another try. I have seen their lotions and other products but had no idea that they made toothpaste!

6. TheMightyEddy

TheMightyEddyMember

Threads:
    Whenever my lips are chap, I always go and buy Burt's Bees. For some reason, I just feel like it helps more than any other brand out there. though most people will disagree, Burt's Bees is 100% natural and it's also very soothing.

7. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I knew they did more than chapstick but I had no idea there was toothpaste! lol now I'm curious. I'm very happy with their products that I have tried...mainly chapsticks and the pore scrub is excellent :).

8. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There's a new Burt's Bee kiosk in the mall near me. I had no idea that they made so many products beyond chapstick. They even had a body butter. I only stopped to look. I didn't buy anything. The reviews online are mixed.

9. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I think I have tried most of their products. My favorite is their peppermint foot lotion! It is so soothing and yummy smelling. Their banana lotion is also great on my hands and their cuticle cream works wonders! I just don't like their shampoo and conditioner. It's so drying to my hair type.

10. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I think I've only ever used the lip balm. I've seen all kinds of cute little sets of things, but I already have lotions, etc. that I am happy with so there's not much point in buying a different brand just because I can. I use the lip balm exclusively though; it's the only kind I buy.

11. william22

william22New Member

Threads:
    Burt's Bees offers earth-friendly natural skin care, natural beauty and natural personal care products. Discover the beauty of well-being. Sulfate Free.

12. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I'm sure there are products they make that I have no idea about either. I know they do more than chapstick, but the lip products are the only ones that I ever use. That's what I love from them, so I sorta stick there.

13. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    Burt's Bees is amazing! I also buy a lot of their products. I have never heard of them making toothpaste though. I get their shampoo and body wash. I use Kiss My Face products which is natural as well. Kiss My Face toothpaste is pretty amazing and it tastes great. Does Burt's Bees make their toothpaste without sodium laurel sulfate and fluoride? If not, I'd definitely be interested in checking out their products.

14. blurinoctober

blurinoctoberActive Member

Threads:
    From what I remember, they have at least three different kinds of lip balms! I think each is widely different and you may like some more than others, just like any other brand of chap stick.