Buy Clothes From People Obsessed With Trends

Discussion in Shopping Discussion started by Denis Hard • Feb 20, 2016.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    People who follow fashion and trends will in their quest to dress fashionably will always be buying new clothes as soon as there's something new on the market. If you know such people or are lucky enough to have them as friends then you could buy cheap clothing from them because it's highly unlikely they'll be wearing clothes that are out of style. They could even be cheaper than what they'd cost in a thrift store.

2. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    I've definitely seen some fashion bloggers who let go of clothes so easily. Mostly, they get clothes through companies, sponsors or maybe even through their own shopping. But after that trend is done, they would hold a sale for these used clothes. I've went to a few bazaars where they feature mostly bloggers' used clothing. I was quite happy to find branded items for very low prizes.

The only downside is that these bloggers' are usually very thin and slim. As compared to my size, I don't think I can fit to their clothes, lol. But if you're into the thinner side, you'll definitely enjoy buying these used clothing items from them. They're in mint condition and almost looks like they weren't even used.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    True, but I don't think they would fit me as well, since I'm not thin, so for me I would just look for 2nd hand clothes on Ebay. I'm not keen on following fashion trends anyway. But for those who are fashion addicts, then they are bound to get a good bargain.

4. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I have friends who are always buying new clothes so I have them to buy from whenever I feel like buying something second hand. As I grow older though I become more and more hesitant to buy used clothing, even from friends, but a few accessories here and there never hurts. I once bought second hand shoes but now I don't think I'd ever do it because I don't like the thought of putting my feet in something that has been used before, but for other things that are less intimate I don't mind that much.