Buy Clothes With Paypal

Discussion in Online Shopping started by hg088 • Feb 16, 2016.

1. hg088

hg088New Member

Threads:
    I'm looking for a site where I can buy clothes with Paypal. I've tried Amazon but I think there probably are cheaper places.

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Do you have a PayPal debit card? If yes, you can use it anywhere that accepts MasterCard.

I don't know of any clothing shops that specifically takes PayPal funds.

3. hg088

hg088New Member

Threads:
    I do but my bank account is empty right now. I'll have to trade paypal for bank transfer with a friend or something.

Know any good and cheap shops the have good deals on clothes?

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There is an easy way to use your Paypal funds to buy any product from any store even if they don't accept Paypal. There are numerous places where you can buy gift cards on the net. Visit one of those sites, buy a gift card and use it to purchase clothes on Amazon or elsewhere.
    Ebay.

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:

Very good suggestions! I didn't think about eBay. I don't buy clothes online. I really like to try on clothes before I buy. Old Navy also sells cheap clothes. They also have a good clearance area. My friends buys a lot from them. She never has any problems with returning items that she doesn't like.

6. TheLovingLeah

TheLovingLeahActive Member

Threads:
    I LOVE Amazon! Wish has cheap clothes that you can buy with PayPal. I shop their every time I have money. I am always satisfied with my purchases on there. The only thing people don't like about it is that it comes slow. I always order there when I don't mind when it arrives. I think AliExpress is another as well, but it's also slow though. But if you have good patience they aren't so bad.

7. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm still waiting for the balance of my husband's Paypal account to be substantial so I can use it to buy clothes. But he said that clothes are very expensive and his online earnings is just small and it is good only for a cheap garden hose. By the way, the garden hose we ordered the other day arrived yesterday and we had tested it good. We still have a functioning hose and that new one is just a spare.

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Dx.com, focalprice.com and buyincoins.com all sell cheap clothes, so you might want to check them out. I have already bought stuff from those 3 stores before, and the service was satisfactory.

9. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    I'd just suggest getting a PayPal debit card. A lot less hassle that way. You can use those pretty much anywhere you can use a normal debit card from your bank. Yes, there's a $4.95 per month fee, but it's definitely worth it if you do a lot of online work and shopping. Just a suggestion.