Buy One Get One On Vitamins

Discussion in Hot Deals started by morgoodie • Apr 5, 2016.

1. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I was in Rite Aid today looking for vitamins for myself. I came across buy one get one of the Rite Aid brand vitamins. I love when they do this because then I can get more for my money. I usually buy generic brand vitamins anyway, so this is a really good deal for me. I am not sure how long they will have the sale on for though. I hope someone else can take advantage of this deal.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That is a pretty good deal, but there is no Rite Aid close to me. I rarely shop in that store anyway. I find their prices to be higher than their competitors so I won't bother. I only go there if I need something and it is the closest place around. This is the reason I will go there.

3. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:

Thanks for the info. I like how Rite Aid has deals on vitamins all the time. I only buy my vitamins when I can get a deal. I try to stock up so they will last until the next deal. I also try to use coupons when I can to get the price even lower. Last week and this week there is also a good deal on the Sundown vitamins. You have to have Plenti Points and be signed up to their site. When you go to Plenti Points and click their special offers you can get extra deals. Sundown vitamins is buy one get one free. When you buy two you get 1000 points which is equal to $10. Some of the vitamins are $5.99. So it’s like you pay about $12 but get $10 back! But ONLY if you activate the deal.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Walgreens and CVS has that kind of sale for vitamins and so does a local supermarket Don Quiote. Sometimes they'll have a half off which is the same thing so, don't worry just keep abreast of the weekly sales at Walgreens and CVS, they're online too so you can stock up on vitamins when you need them.

5. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    @Deeishere@Deeishere Thanks for the information on the Sundown vitamins that is a great deal. I was in Rite Aid picking up a prescription and just noticed their brand of vitamins. I love when they have these deals. I wish now I would have taken the time to do a little bit of research but it was a spur of the moment purchase. I used my Plenti points that I had so I did not really pay for the vitamins that I got which is good. I am going to have to look more into the Plenti points and look for those deals.

@Krissttina Isobe@Krissttina Isobe I love Walgreens and they have this type of sale on vitamins and other items all the time. I just do not have one as close to me as a Rite Aid. I think Walgreens has great sales and I can find some really good items there.

6. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :)I got a Plenti Card too, but I don't make use of the offers because I don't shop at the places they have offers at just like ebates.com where I got .14 made from purchases. You are lucky if you got a Plenti Card and made use of it. Love those vitamin sales too!