BuyInCoins Easter sale - Up to 60% off

Discussion in Expired Deals started by addicted_buyer • Mar 28, 2012.

1. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Easter is just around the corner! Some of you may think of this time of the year to treat yourself with something or just decorate your house with some Easter themed decoration.

BuyInCoins.com is a site based in Hong Kong that I've found to be the best of its kind! It has very low prices, their products have great quality and are tested before shipping, AND they even show you a photo of your package before they ship it! :)

I got an email from them about their Easter sale. They have some items in sale with up to 60% off discounts. They can be seen in:

(Not all of them are related to Easter, by the way).

Wish I had some money in my Paypal account to get that Micro SD card! :mad:

2. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing this. Sounds like an awesome deal. Do they sell gold and silver as well? I love buying both gold and silver if I can find a good price.

3. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Not sure, but I think they do. They sell lots of jewelry and accessories, maybe you can find something there. I highly recommend them!

4. Pandorical

PandoricalActive Member

Threads:
    I'm quite surprised I've never heard of these guys before. The prices look quite cheap and with free shipping I'm considering buying some electronics from them. They also have a daily sale available here:

5. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    I too had never heard of them before, they seem like all the other cheap Chinese sites. Which I love!!

I am eager to buy from them, so thanks for posting!

6. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Yeah, they have great daily deals too, with great discounts. I've already bought a pair of those earphones and absolutely love them!

7. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    I think I got the same email from buyincoins but I didn't care about it.
    You made me want to buy that micro sd card, I have enough money in my PP account but I think I will buy something that I really need...

About the daily sale, I've been waiting for those headphones to be back in stock for 2 weeks so far... I really need them, and they are very cheap!

8. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Too bad it can take months for a product to be back in stock :( But it's true, those headphones are the cheapest ones you'll find for such great quality!

9. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    I'm afraid that's right, it takes a long time for a product from BIC to be back in stock... I hope not to wait for months...
    Take a look of these 2 headphones I found on buyincoins, which will you recommend me to buy?

10. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    The cheaper one looks actually better to me, even if it has no microphone. Bluetooth earphones with TF slots are pretty good, and that one has a great price. You should go ahead and buy it!

11. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    Both headphones have microphone. The thing here is that I have read many reviews of the more expensive ones and I haven't read any review of the cheaper ones... These X6 headphones are quite known and, according to what I've read, they have a very good sound quality. However, I agree with the cheaper ones looks better...

12. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    Please huullk if you want to say something, try to think something by yourself...

13. Pandorical

PandoricalActive Member

Threads:
    I've reported you to the forum admins. Please do not spam and I think we both know the reason why you're doing it. Also, you forgot to hyperlink the final link making it even more obvious that you just copied my post.

14. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    Well done, this is what we have to do when somebody breaks the rules!
    As regard of buyincoins, have you bought anything from this store Pandorical? You said you were considering it.

15. sergiu23

sergiu23Active Member

Threads:
    Great website. Wish I saw it before, I really like the rabbit skin case for ipone. Anyway, I am going to bookmark it.

16. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    Yes! It's really cool, there are lots of skins and accessories for iPhone! Take a look of this case!! It's really cool :D

17. Pandorical

PandoricalActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, I've ordered some SD cards. I'm still waiting for them to come but with free shipping what can you expect? I'll update you all when they arrive.

18. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    Good Choice! SD cards are very cheap in this site. I think the 8 GB micro sd was at $4,8 or something like that. It takes a month to be delivered but it really worth it.
    I am looking forward to see them when they arrive!

19. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    So are the Micro SD cards being sold there are those generic ones? Are they still working fine until now? I'm afraid to buy flash drives and Micro SD cards online, because they might be defective.

20. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    They're generic ones, certainly not genuine. That doesn't mean they won't work, but don't expect to have good reading/writing speeds if you buy one.

I'd suggest buying MicroSDs elsewhere. DealExtreme does have genuine Kingston, Samsung, SanDisk, etc. cards.