BuyInCoins.com - Good prices, slow-ish delivery

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by PubD • Dec 2, 2012.

1. PubD

PubDMember

Threads:
    I picked up a bunch of things a few months ago at buyincoins.com, a chinese electronics/random stuff store. Everything arrived in about a month's time, in good condition and well packed.

I got two extra wii-motes with nunchucks for an amazing price, and they work just as well as the ones that came with the wii itself, if not slightly better.

I also picked up some martial arts kicking pads (clapper pads) for my son, and a ton of stocking stuffer type things like usb sticks, usb air ionizers, tea infusers and such. The shipping was free (which was the tipping point for me to buy), and the stuff is not at all cheap-looking.

2. LovelyLanie

LovelyLanieMember

Threads:
    I have never heard about this place, so thanks for the tip. I guess it's too late to order Christmas gifts from them since the shipping takes so long. I look forward to checking out their boxing day specials (if any) and get some early shopping done for Christmas 2014.

3. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    BuyinCoins is one of the best Chinese stores there are; they have great prices and amazingly fast shipping for a Chinese store - if you want to have a taste of sheer slowness, you should definitely try ordering from DealExtreme!

I did get a few products of terrible quality when ordering from them, but most of the times, I've had positive experiences.

It's always best to pay $1.90 extra for registered airmail (ie. with a tracking number), since, that way, not only do you add insurance to your order, but you also will get it way faster than you will if you choose simple airmail. I think they're using China Post now, which is really, really bad and slow. I wish they switched back to Hong Kong Post, which is way faster.

Congrats on your purchase! :)

4. PubD

PubDMember

Threads:
    Thanks for the tip on registered air mail. I will try that next time. China Post is very slow, but I'm not going to complain when shipping is free on everything... no minimum purchase, which is pretty brilliant.