Buying clothes that can match

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Denis Hard • Jun 23, 2014.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most ladies like to dress stylishly. The colors of their clothes have to 'go together' [as someone aptly put it].

Anyway, point is when shopping for clothes you should either buy clothes that match or get only basic shades that can go along with any kind of shoes you buy. This would help you cut out any expenses you'd incur getting accessories that would go with clothes [or shoes] whose colors might not match that well.

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I agree!

I tend to work with items that I know will already fit into my wardrobe. I don't want to buy a dress that I have no shoes to go with, for example, because then I'd have to go buy another piece. And those new shoes? Then they'd only be a one-time wear type of item...or I'd need to start buying items that would then match with that pair of shoes to expand.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I buy separates that go together. Any one piece will look go with any other piece. I don't believe in matching, but everything does go together. I also buy shoes that I know will go with the type of outfits that I usually wear. Special occasions are different, but I do try to wear it more than once.

4. Neperon

NeperonActive Member

Threads:
    Not sure regarding it that's my wife's department lol,Anyhow it looks good when the stuff your wearing is matching overall and it feels like good combination so wearing this sort of clothing can be a good thing.

5. elizahoa

elizahoaNew Member

Threads:
    Agree that clothes should be matched, in terms of color and materials. however, making one outfit to be personal or how I say fashionable, the color should have one focus. for example, I would like to show out my pretty white T-shirt, how I could match them with other items, just about color?

6. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, it's safe buying. I do it. The only clothes that I buy are the ones that generally match with every shoes that I have, that I would be wearing. I rarely buy something that should be worn only when it's particularly matched, those that are hard to match with other stuff like shoes, those that should be matched. What I buy instead are those that match, usually of generic colors like black and white. I have quite a number of clothes that don't match. I rarely wear them, for the reason that they are hard to be matched.

7. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    I do exactly the same. I don't buy shoes often because ones that I have do last for a long time as I don't wear them everyday.

When I'm buying a new dress I will look for one that matches well with the shoes I already have so I don't have to spend some more money to get a match for the new dress.