Buying Clothes That Help Support Animals

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Jasmine2015 • Jan 15, 2016.

1. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    OK so there is this place near my house where you can adopt a pet. They even have a shop with all kinds of things to sell. I go in there sometimes to look for yarn. Right now they are having a sale on clothes and coats buy one get one half off. Do you like to shop at these places as well? It at least helps with taking care of animals which I like.

2. gracer

gracerActive Member

Threads:
    Definitely! I think the deal is great! You get to buy another coat for half the price plus you also get to help in the care of animals. That is definitely a good place to shop. I am an animal lover so learning about places like these really makes me happy because I know that some people take the extra effort to care for animals. :)

3. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    This is my favorite site for that, I think its a great idea!

Every item you purchase goes towards helping an animal. And since you can shop online it doesn't matter where you live. I like their gifts because they are animal themed. And they even have offers that can be matched when it comes to donations. You can go to 'Best Sellers' and see the different types of offers available. It doesn't just help animals. For example, if you click on this pair of cute flip flops:

You will see that you can also donate a pair to an organization that helps people in need.

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't mind buying something from such places once in a while. The price wouldn't matter because I know the money would go to a good cause. If their prices are wallet-friendly I could be a regular customer but if they are not then I'd buy most of my clothes from other places where I'd save money but when I'm feeling like doing something to help . . .

#4Jan 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  5. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Actual adoption, not a pet store? That's a good idea. I don't think I've ever seen one, but I would definitely contribute. At the moment, I do support animal causes I believe in by purchaing their murchandise and donating a little here and there. I also "adopt pets" by donating to sanctuaries and conservations etc. And of course the animal shelter with food, bedding and other donations whenever possible.

6. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    It's an idea I really support. One of the areas in which the money earned could be utilised in is animal security. More wardens and animal health personnel could be deployed to protect the animals from poachers, and from the effects of illnesses and diseases.

7. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't really seen such shops near my location. But good thing that someone posted a link online, surely it's for a great cause and I think I'd support such a cause. If it can help animals, why not? I love cats and dogs myself and shudder when I see a homeless one rummaging in garbage. You won't believe just how many homeless animals are here in my country. It's even more pitying in times of storms or floods because they're one of the largest casualties involved. I do wish that many more organizations help them.