Buying Fro Shopping Networks On Tv

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by allswl • Mar 18, 2015.

1. allswl

allswlActive Member

Threads:
    I have on many occasion sat down in front of my television and watch what's on offer from these shopping networks like HSN and QVC. I have never bought anything from them even though their on the spot prices seems reasonable. Have any of you bought things from these networks, what has been your experience?

2. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I do not buy from these things. I have always heard that they are way over priced. If you see something you like, look it up, you can probably find a much less expensive option elsewhere. I would not trust these shows to be completely honest about the items either, and the chance of low quality is significant.

3. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    In terms of fashion, the clothes featured on these shopping channels are overpriced and poor quality. To me, they don't represent great value at all. There's also the hassle of having to return items if they don't fit or suit you. I find it easier to visit the stores.

4. Brenda Barnousky

Brenda BarnouskyActive Member

Threads:
    I had a wealthy friend who was absolutely addicted to HSN! She spent thousands of dollars in clothing, skincare products,etc. I have to say she always looked wonderful! If something didn't suit her, she would offer it to me. The only times I ever shopped on there was once for a jewelry set, which I really liked, and once for a Tablet. They were both very nice items, not over-priced at all.