Buying Groceries Online?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by NinetyEighty1 • Jul 12, 2017.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    @overcast@overcast I never even heard of Naturals. Is it as good as Amazon Prime or just about the same?

#21Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2017
  2. KhalilaRose

KhalilaRoseNew Member

Threads:
    I purchase my groceries occasionally online from Spud, which sources most of their fresh produce locally within Canada. They've recently started offering limited kinds of imperfect produce. Spud delivers once a week, but they will deliver the next day if you pay extra delivery fees.

I think Save On Foods are also implementing a grocery delivery service, but I haven't tried to order from them yet.

3. Cabaline

CabalineNew Member

Threads:
    I live by lots of cheap shops so I tend to do my grocery shopping in person. But I have the free student Amazon Prime, so if I ever get gifted an Amazon gift card then I will get some shopping from Amazon Pantry.
    I also have a membership card to Tesco, so if I have enough points saved up then I might use them all and get my shopping delivered since it's easier and I can take advantage of deals that I get sent in the mail.

4. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I am seriously thinking of doing that. I just saw an Ad by Amazon in where heavy discounts are offered. I will first compare rates and may be get my shopping done once a month.

5. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I don't really see the need for me to be buying grocery online. Where I am, there are numerous locations in close proximity where I am able to get all the groceries that I may need and when I am buying grocery I like to be able to browse, compare, and read a few labels which even if I would be able to do online, would a very tedious task.