Buying Or Downloading. Which Helps You To Save More?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by mildredtabitha • Oct 17, 2017.

1. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    I used to buy movies and music DVDs before but the CDs and DVDs always had scratches when I stayed longer without playing them. This means that I would have to buy again in case I want to watch again.I have saved a lot since I started downloading instead of buying. I feel downloading is more convenient since you just need bundles or WiFi and some space in your device and what you have downloaded will be safe and will also last. You also save a lot since you will not have to go to the shop and buy a movie. In addition, you will also save on transport costs.

2. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    CDs seem to be pretty much dead these days. Everything is digital and as the OP stated, this way of gathering music is so much cheaper. However, though, it might cost some transport fee if you're going to town to buy a download card, instead of simply buying one online with PayPal or something.

3. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I think some of the time downloading does save money. And some of the time buying saves some money. Again it depends on the things though. Some things are a bit harder to save either way. And some of the time decision can be easy. I think of this as more of a context dependent problem.

4. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with you that the era of CD plates are almost dead with the new ways of downloading and even streamlining these videos on the internet. Things have changed over time and it's not better.

5. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    The issues of CD and DVD plates has been what we can't overemphasized. Things like not playing properly and other things have been prevalent. This is the reason I'm thinking of going with the downloaded versions for it saves money as well.

6. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    In this generation we have, downloading is a better option because it saves more money. I used to buy CD's and DVD's when I was young but now I just download it. Aside from being free, it also saves too much effort on finding movies that I want to watch.