Buying plasters

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Peninha • Jul 21, 2014.

1. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's been a while since I've bought plasters, luckily no injuries in the past times, but I need to get them today. I went to the store and there as a big offer, so after the first boxes and my inquiries I managed to get some a little cheaper and exactly what I was looking for. Almost 4€, really expensive! Do you remember the last time you bought them?

2. Annabell

AnnabellActive Member

Threads:
    Well, we buy in bulk due to the nature of our work and stuff, but we usually spend a little more than we could be when we buy bandages and plasters since we try to get special ones which have different colours, or characters on them. For example, we've a huge tin of plasters which have quotes and characters from The Gruffalo on them, and some cloth style bandages that light up in the dark, and come in a whole range of colours.

3. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    What's the nature of your work Annabell, what do you do?

Actually I bought those plasters, but I still haven't used a single one, my kid's elbow regenerated way faster than I expected so there was no need to use it. It's amazing how fast kids heal, their bodies are working at the speed of light, they don't even realize how lucky there are. :)

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The last time I bought one was in 2001 when I was jogging with a friend, and I noticed that the skin above my sole had an open wound because it was scraped from the friction that it got from the shoe. That's a long time ago! I usually just let any wound heal, and the reason why I bought one during that time was so that the wound would not rub on the shoe anymore because we were on our way to the parking lot in the mall to jog.

5. kaylahambrick

kaylahambrickMember

Threads:
    The prices seem to just be going up, too! Coupons are a good way to knock some money off, though. There are plenty of websites that you can enter in what you are looking for and all of the known coupons will show up to be able to print.

6. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never coupons for plasters, I guess it's something we don't buy that often. I do get my coupons for 10% of everything I buy so that is always a good time to buy them. I recall that a couple of years ago there were people selling plasters on the roads, don't know if that was a practice in your country as well?