Buying T-shirts : Online Vs Local

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by hades_leae • Aug 26, 2016.

1. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    Online the stuffs are cheaper but there is no guarantee of the quality of the product. I prefer to buy clothes offline. I am tempted to buy online, but I always overcome my temptations. The things are so cheap online. I don't really trust them. But I have seen many of my friends and relatives buying online, and getting good stuff. But I am still skeptical about it.

2. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    You have very good and comprehensive sales analysis as far as products or items sold online as compared to those who are sold in the store. However, there are signature t-shirts which couldn't be found in the local store. They are only available in the online store. Those who are after for those t-shirts will have to buy whatever the cost or the prices of that shirts.

3. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    I usually stay away from buying clothes online as once I bought a t-shirt that did not fit my size. So I had to give it to my niece. But in offline stores we can try it there itself. It is a fact that online stores got some good featured t-shirts which offline stores seldom sell.

As already pointed out by OP buying t-shirts online is no more cheap. As there is a stiff competition in textile business we can have some cool offers like buy one get one free or big discounts upto 50%. So I would prefer buying it in a regular store.

4. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Well after my experience of buying shirts that don't fit me at all online, I now opt to just buy shirts in regular stores. For sure I won't waste my money because I will get to fit that shirt before buying it.

5. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    I have been disappointed with many of the t-shirts I've purchased in recent times. Even some of the name brand ones that look quite nice and have nice designs on them are incredibly thin and cheaply made. Of course, that doesn't make their price any cheaper.

I'd much prefer to pay a couple extra bucks for a higher quality shirt. That would be my recommendation if you do a t-shirt business. Use nice, heavier fabric, with good stitching and real hems. Make it worth the cost.

Even shirts I might like otherwise, I will refuse to buy if they are super flimsy. With that in mind, I shop in store more often for t-shirts now so I can see and feel them first.

6. Ketherin Jonsson

Ketherin JonssonNew Member

Threads:
    I go with online shopping because i know the difference between fake and original websites and thats not a big deal for buying just a tee shirt

7. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    I usually prefer buying t-shirts and apparels, in general, to buy in a store as we can see the clothing and check the quality for ourselves and decide if it is worth the money that we are going to spend on it. But my brother he mostly buys from online irrespective of the price.

8. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    My experience with purchasing T-shirt online has unfortunately not been very good.

The prices are too good to be true no doubt, but the quality is way too bad.

With kne wash the Tees fade and are practically useless to re wear.

The best deals are in the offline stores where the sales are ongoing and you can bag very pretty and quality Tees at very reasonable cost.

9. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    You can buy cheap tshirts at a lot of stores today,and I find them at places like Kohls and Target which are nice places to shop and also have a bit of atmosphere. They both have cheap tshirts for around 7 dollars sometimes,but mostly I buy at WalMart,because they have them for 3 to 5 dollars all the time. I never buy tshirts online though unless they are really unusual.

10. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    The only t shirts I have bought online that I've been happy with are Fruit of the Loom. They are usually excellent quality and don't go out of shape like so many others after a few washes. I've been looking for a white t shirt which is completely crease free for my granddaughter's PE bag because it usually looks like a piece of rag when she's worn it a few times, so if anyone knows of a t shirt that can be screwed up and still come out looking good I would love to know about it.