Buying T-shirts : Online Vs Local

Discussion in 'Fashion & Apparel' started by hades_leae, Aug 26, 2016.

1. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Online the stuffs are cheaper but there is no guarantee of the quality of the product. I prefer to buy clothes offline. I am tempted to buy online, but I always overcome my temptations. The things are so cheap online. I don't really trust them. But I have seen many of my friends and relatives buying online, and getting good stuff. But I am still skeptical about it.

2. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

You have very good and comprehensive sales analysis as far as products or items sold online as compared to those who are sold in the store. However, there are signature t-shirts which couldn't be found in the local store. They are only available in the online store. Those who are after for those t-shirts will have to buy whatever the cost or the prices of that shirts.

3. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

I usually stay away from buying clothes online as once I bought a t-shirt that did not fit my size. So I had to give it to my niece. But in offline stores we can try it there itself. It is a fact that online stores got some good featured t-shirts which offline stores seldom sell.

As already pointed out by OP buying t-shirts online is no more cheap. As there is a stiff competition in textile business we can have some cool offers like buy one get one free or big discounts upto 50%. So I would prefer buying it in a regular store.

4. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Well after my experience of buying shirts that don't fit me at all online, I now opt to just buy shirts in regular stores. For sure I won't waste my money because I will get to fit that shirt before buying it.