Buying Wigs Online

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Ani_m • Jul 4, 2017.

1. Ani_m

Ani_mMember

Threads:
    All year long many conventions go on where people like to dress up as their favorite characters. I recently started to cosplay myself, but I'm still figuring out where to get the right things. I purchased a wig on eBay this year and it worked perfectly. But buying on eBay can be a hit or miss. Has anyone purchased good wigs online for a decent price? If so, where should you go?

2. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    My sister lost her hair through chemotheraphy last year and decided to buy an expensive wig online. She regretted it immediately as she felt it didn't look natural and found it hot and uncomfortable.

I think it's fine to buy wigs for fun online but if it's to replace your natural hair then it's best to try one on first to make sure it looks ok and feels comfortable.

3. Ani_m

Ani_mMember

Threads:
    Oh absolutely, I'm sorry your sister had a bad experience. If that's the case then you certainly need to feel comfortable. But if it is for a costume or a play, I think buying one online is fine. I just wish I knew more places to get them. Even if they don't look natural they can be so expensive.