Byways And Highways...then Tink!

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by MrsJones • Jan 22, 2015.

1. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Early in 2014 on the highway we were behind a semi (18 wheeler) and was going around it when suddenly a pebble hit the windshield. It started out minor but as the week passed it got worse. My husband insisted that it was okay but when the sun hit that crack I couldn't see a thing. It was a scary moment. Anyway, we call that place that comes to where ever you are and replaced it on the spot. Cost about $200+ but was well worth it. I can't remember the name but I was truly impressed with the process and would recommend it to anyone. Have you ever had this incident occur? Did you wait to have your windshield replaced until it became a safety issue?

2. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    Legally, but not Lawfully common to a man or woman, cracked windshields are considered hazardous by the State of California, but I'm not sure what California State has to opinion on this. In regards to State of California, their Agents who presume or assume your cracked vehicle windshield (aka your property) may cause harm, injury, or wrong to you and other drivers moving on the road, and will issue a ticket charging you a certain fee to either get it fix or pay their fee in 21 days for being unable to repair the alleged problem. In contrast, a man or woman, doesn't have to fix their cracked car window if he/she has done no harm, injure, or wrong to another human e.g. some cars, some motorcycles, bicycles, boats, and other vehicle types don't even have windshields. However, I do not recommend any human to follow my opinion, do what you believe is most beneficial to you and the society you live at.