C7 Recycle

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Norjak71 • Jun 20, 2016.

1. Norjak71

Norjak71Member

Threads:
    There is a site called c7recycle and it sells and buys used sell phones. I use a lot of phones for money making apps as a supplementary income and this site has gone out of its way to help me. Not only are the cheaper than any refurbished ones you can get online from various retailers, they all work just fine, come with chargers and wiped clean. I ordered 20, and one didn't work out of the box. I emailed the guy and told him about it, and no questions asked, not even asking me to send it back, he immediately shipped out a replacement for a new one with expedited shipping. They are an independent company from far as I can tell and I was blown away with how friendly and helpful they are, they always answer their phones and you never have to deal with computer automated systems. A+ service for anyone looking for phones on the cheap. They also have older and new versions of all Android and IOS phones including the new Galaxy and Iphones. Wonderful experience.