Cafe Press, good, bad? Anyone heard of it?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by amynichole318 • Mar 5, 2014.

1. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    Hello and good morning,
    I recently found a online site called Cafe Press. You can open a store and design your own things, you can buy from there, things like t-shirts, bags, laptop skins and even artwork to hang on your wall and a lot more. I am thinking of opening a store and designing my own items, but before I do that I want to know if there products are really good quality? I am not expecting designer stuff, but reasonably priced items that won't fall apart as soon as you put it on. I would love to hear reviews of the site, quality and if you are a designer on the site or not?

2. CSomm

CSommMember

Threads:
    I found that the quality of the products they print your designs on to be good---I guess my concern with cafepress is that they are a bit expensive and you get only a slight portion of the markup. That's certainly fair considering they do most of the actual work (giving you a virtual storefront, physical production of the product, etc) but I wonder if you wouldn't do better having done more of the work yourself and reaping more of the reward. I guess it's good passive income, if you're not interested in trying that hard. Good Luck!

3. costin

costinActive Member

Threads:
    I don`t know what to say, but if the majority of the coffee on shelves is ground, what does this press do?
    Maybe you want to feel the fresh smell of coffee, but if it costs more than $100 as I suppose, I don`t think it`s worthy