Calling Mart -one Of The Worst Online Stores Ever

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Beast_Titan • Jun 13, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Callingmart.com brags about the cheap refills of cellphone loads from around the world. I decided to buy a digital pre-paid digital wirelesscard from them and guess what? I had been waiting for 9 hours and my prepaid load hasn't arrived. Some people gives them positive reviews because they received it on time but I haven't received anything. It is either my load will arrive super late or I got scammed.

2. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    So it's been more than a week, did you receive your cellphone credits? A quick Google search reveals a couple of complaints against the site, so you're not alone. I read a feedback by a customer that he has been waiting for 2 days already for his PIN.

3. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I am just getting to know of a company of this kind refilling cell phones all over the world, I am yet to understand clearly how that works. Wondering what must have gone wrong with your deals going by the good reviews you said they have gotten from others. Nine hours though taking time I'll advice you contact their customer care and not conclude scam yet. I'll be interested in their services and going to visit the site.

4. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I finally received it but I will never use their services again. I will rather buy refills at my official provider. They will sell me things according to the actual price and they deliver on time. I also warn people with a company known as Metrodeal. Their phone refills on the other hand are overpriced.