Can anyone suggest a store that actually sells chocolate ice cream sandwiches?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Scottf13 • Mar 25, 2014.

1. Scottf13

Scottf13Member

Threads:
    I have not seen a chocolate ice cream sandwich in many years. I have seen vanilla everywhere. I have seen the strawberry ones on rare occasion. I have even seen the half strawberry and half vanilla ones. I have not seen chocolate ice cream sandwiches.

Do you know of a store or chain that reliably sells them? I began to wonder if no ice cream making company makes them anymore.

2. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    Whole foods, trader Joe's and baskin Robbins have ice cream sandwiches in other flavors besides vanilla. Some of these are dairy substitutes like soy or nut milk but are still pretty good. I've also been seeing these gourmet ice cream sandwiches that are larger in size and come in flavors like peanut butter.

3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, that sounds decadent and NAUGHTY, but I can quite honestly say I've never heard of those before. I don't think we have them in the UK and Botswana. It'd be interesting to see what they'e all about :)

4. Sue

SueActive Member

Threads:
    I know in Canada we sell the ice cream sandwiches with the chocolate ice cream. They are put out as a No Name brand (Yellow Label) at the Superstores. They are, also, put out by Chapmans Ice Cream who, also, makes them in strawberry and napoleon flavors. They are really delicious! I like them better then the vanilla ones.