Can One Surive On Raw Milk Diet Only?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Denis Hard • Aug 22, 2014.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Can One Survive On Raw Milk Diet Only?

I just heard of breatharianism today. I don't know if someone can live on air and sunlight only. It borders on absurd but well . . . anyone who wants to save some money on food can try it for every two days each week.

But getting back on topic. Since babies can live on a milk only diet for more than a year, is it possible for an adult to live on a milk only diet? I'd like to try that if it won't adversely affect my health.

#1Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  2. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    So breatharianism is some sort of fasting, isn't it? And while fasting is ok if you're into religious rituals I really don't see it as a feasible way to save money, you'll just ruin your health. About milk, I remember reading a while back that a diet composed of potatoes and cheese is healthy and sustainable, meaning that your body gets all it needs from those two foods. Milk alone I don't think it's enough. Babies don't need much food to start with and mother milk probably has a different composition?

3. eppie

eppieActive Member

Threads:
    Milk for babies are different. I'm sure it will be hard to mass produce mother's breast milk. :D As for those baby milk in cans, I know it has different formulation than the regular milk for grown ups.

Anyway, I still believe that we can live on milk alone but not on the kind of milk usually found on grocery stores. Maybe if it's a specially formulated milk like the ones for diabetics or senior citizens. Though I once read that a milk is considered to be a complete food so just maybe a regular cow's milk will do. :)