Can Somebody Suggest A Good Alternative Clothing Store?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by RomanAnthonysMama • Jan 19, 2015.

1. RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMamaMember

Threads:
    Lately I have been shopping more and more online, but I can't seem to find stores I'm really into. I like styles that are a bit alternative. I like things like skulls, weird T's, and band hoodies. Every website I find is extremely expensive. I find some good deals on eBay, but I was hoping to find a site that mainly sells these types of styles, because it is sometimes a hassle paying shipping separately for each item.

2. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    Whatever stores you like to shop at typically have websites to shop online. Your best bet for saving money is to stay up on watching things to go on sale. In my experience with online shopping, EVERYTHING eventually goes on sale. And I only shop stores I know i like, that way I know how things will fit and what the quality will be. Also, when you shop online for an actual store, you don't have to do mail-in returns if you get something you don't want. You can always take things back to the store.

3. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks to this site, I recently found a clothing site I love called Chloie's. They got some pretty interesting stuff and the prices aren't too bad.

I will try to upload the photo of the vest I just bought for our niece and maybe it will help you know if its the style choices you like. It was 56% off and free shipping. fur vest.

4. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    Hot topic is probably the biggest alternative clothing store in the United States. The store itself has been around for years and was the first music inspired mall clothing retailer. If you haven't already been to hot topic I'm sure your local mall has one.

5. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    Dolls Kill is a good alternative clothing site, but they are kind of expensive. Torrid is technically an "alternative" store (They're run by the same people as Hot Topic) but they're plus size. Hot Topic is totally alternative clothing store, but I think they only have "Juniors" sizes? Not sure on that one, but I know they also made plus sizes for Hot Topic.