Can You Get E-cigarettes For Cheaper Than Regular Cigarettes? (if 'living Longer' Isn't Worth Extra)

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by mythman • Nov 25, 2015.

1. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:

I surfed-to through a link from my

, I saw an ad that said "Live Longer AND Keep Smoking."

I don't-care/am-not-patient enough to read through

, but a brief look at it showed me a) no price-tag* and b) sorta the idea that you're buying the 'avoiding cancer' more than the 'high given by the nicotine.'

*Scrolling to the bottom two flavors of e-cig (Pure- or Menthol-tobacco flavored), each for $9.99: a little extra surfing shows a liquid e-cig 'starter kit' (electronic 'smoker' and 4 flavors of e-cig liquid) for $52, a more-portable e-cig 'smoker' for $69.99, and a 5-pack for $29.99 ... can you find any better deals somewhere else?

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'm not an expert on this but from what I know I think it's still much better in the long run to just go for the averagely priced units instead of the cheap ones because the cheap ones tend to break down a lot faster. Also I would say that going for a heavy duty vaporizer would be a better choice than small Ecigs even if they are less portable because the smoke you get from big vaporizers is actually hefty enough to serve as a good enough substitute whereas Ecigs will only make you wish you were smoking real cigarettes instead, in my opinion at least. Here, you cold get a vaporizer for around $100 and the juices for around $5 - $10 and if you count it on an annual purchase basis I think the expense comes out to around equal or maybe even less than you would spend on cigarettes.