Can You Imagine the Fashion of Your Wedding Day?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by TPhoenix • Oct 24, 2014.

1. TPhoenix

TPhoenixActive Member

Threads:
    Most of us who aren't married yet still envision and look to that day, thinking about who you will look across at, who will be present, what colors the theme of the wedding will have and most certainly what you'll be wearing on that magical, fateful day you hold it out to be. Well I want you to do the same. Think about your perfect wedding. What theme colors would you use, what kind of suit/gown would you wear and where would shop for it?

2. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think my preferences have and will always be the same. I have envisioned a traditional or cultural wedding in the not-so-distant future. By traditional, I'm referring to the usual flowing white gown for the bride and a tuxedo for the groom. Should I go for this option, I'd have to wear an off-shoulder sequined gown with a floor-length skirt and netted veil. I happen to like Japanese-themed weddings so I may opt to wear a white shimmering kimono and be married at an ancient castle in Kyoto instead.

3. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    I really do not want fancy stuff if I will get married. I just want my guests to have fun. However, if I will choose a color, it would be lavender. I really love this color. It's also gender neutral. :)

4. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I am already married but we didn't do what we wanted overall with our wedding and our vow renewal will center more around the themes/details that we *wanted* to have at our wedding to begin with. I did love the dress I wore, strapless and beaded but not overdone, but I've already found my vow renewal dress, too. White strapless dress with black lace details. I want to do black and white for colours, maybe with pops of red....maybe a little rockabilly theme going on? Just something really fun and offbeat :).

5. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I would really like to, but I would rather not involved myself in that sense, because I don't really imagine well in terms of fashion. For that day, I would rather hire someone to do the job of designing and setting up the fashion, to make it really appealing, beautiful and exceptional.

6. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    I don't even know to be honest with you. I'm more concerned with getting to the point of being ready for marriage both financially and mentally. I don't want to be married multiple times so I just really want to get it right the first time. As far as fashion, I'm pretty picky so it will come down to what options are available to me that fit my price range. I want something classy and sophisticated, though.

7. semizeu33

semizeu33Banned

Threads:
    seems like a good deal:)