Can You People Help Me To Get Rid Of Debt?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by MikeMitchell • Oct 31, 2018.

1. MikeMitchell

MikeMitchellNew Member

Threads:
    This debt is like a cancerous disease, growing, then stopping, then growing again. It is a disease that we have brought on ourselves, we are not trying to escape this fact! We need to get rid of this debt once and for all if we are ever to lead a happy and secure life financially. Sometimes, I feel like I can’t breathe knowing the amount of debt we are in and how tight it is for us every month. The only way we will become debt free is to pay the debt off. We are now taking the first step, to review exactly how much money we owe and face up to this debt, having had a rough estimate, I think it will be in excess of $55000 again. I know some people reading this post will be wondering how on earth we racked up so much debt over the years. I know some people will think we have been so stupid and selfish. The truth is, we were embarrassed and wanted to live normal lives – we didn’t even want to admit the amount of debt we were in even to each other. Most of our friends and family now still don’t know how much debt we’re in. After months of struggle I couldn't take anymore I told to one of my good friend regarding my debt, she told me why don't you go to a

Please Log In to view this link!

, they can help you out with debt management. I haven't heard about it before how does it work how can they give you a solution?