Can you recommend some clean funny movies?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by maddie • Sep 21, 2012.

1. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks everyone, I am sure I have enough movies to choose from to view this holiday season. I appreciate this very much.

2. moozentertainment

moozentertainmentNew Member

Threads:
    Hey why you are going to download with low cost. why you going to pay the amount. go to torrents, there you will get lots of funny movies. even you may be will get blue ray print also. lets try then let me know.

3. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    ^
    I agree. Torrent sites are a great place to look for movies and even television series. The good thing about downloading torrents is that some of them are high quality torrents and you can access them directly from your laptop or television if you want to.

4. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    There are lots of funny movies that you can watch together with your kids. Adam Sandler movies are really funny but there are just some exposed parts but not that expose really. Some Disney animations are also good. Shrek is funny! You can try all three Shrek films.

5. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I LOVE movies! I don't usually download them; I have Netflix and I buy the DVDs used and new pretty cheaply. Walmart, Big Lots, Dollar General, are all good places to score deals on movies that are cheap enough that you can buy them outright. Not sure if you have any of those in your part of the world, but Amazon.com is also a good place to get them, and they offer downloads. Have your kids seen Monsters, Inc? It's not that recent, but it's one I can watch over and over. So is Cats and Dogs.

6. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Up! I watched it a few months ago and, even though I'm not a child anymore, I loved it. Pixar has the best movies for kids.

Shrek is really good too (the 1st and 2nd films of the saga are my favorites). Like Jessi mentioned, they're intended for kids, but they have lots of hidden puns for the grown ups.