Can You Survive with $10 Per Day?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Mystique • Jun 21, 2012.

1. zoeysmama2011

zoeysmama2011Active Member

Threads:
    If I absolutely had to, I could survive on $10 a day, however I wouldn't want to. I would end up eating a McChicken, french fries, and soda, for breakfast lunch and dinner with literally change to spare. Other than that, $10 would only cover one meal, and that meal wouldn't be that big. actually, I could go to the grocery store and grab lunchmeat and Hot Pockets and a large soda from the dollar store. This would feed me for a day. I also have a 13 month old daughter, so it would almost be impossible to live on $10 a day, since she drinks a lot of milk and one gallen is about $4.

2. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    If I had to survive on $10 a day I could do it because I live here in the US also. They have so many restuarants here until you can buy cheap burgers and anything else you want. We have nothing but restuarant rows here on every corner almost and so many until I guess they are competing with each other. I probably could eat for 2 days on $10 because I only eat once a day. So I do not like to overfill my stomach and feel bad.

3. Asuna

AsunaActive Member

Threads:
    I think I could survive with 30$ a day but I would need to prepare food at home. Home made dishes are cheaper than eating at restaurants (at least in the place I live).