Can you trust this store. . .Riverisland?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Denis Hard • Jan 7, 2014.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A friend recommended the store to me.

He said you could buy clothes cheap there. That the customer service was great. They shipped to lots of countries. . .it all sounded good but before making a commitment of any sort I decided to look around and see what actual shoppers on the site had to say about their experiences. . .

Enough said. These complaints were made by people who shopped in "real" stores in the UK so fellas if you want to buy your stuff online from

expect the worst. . .

2. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    I have shopped in RiverIsland for years and never had any issues. It comes down to the customer a lot of the time too. There are plenty of unruly and grouchy customers that will complain at anything when it comes to retail stores.

I wouldn't say that the clothes are 'cheap' though. They are fairly standard high street prices comparing to places like Topman.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hmmm. . .maybe there's something to that but I don't know. . .I've heard of people slamming other businesses because they're after sullying their name so I guess an objective review on an 'authority' site would appear more honest. Nonetheless, if I'm shopping online I'll stick to reputable stores.

4. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    I go by the reviews I read. If I were me, I wouldn't shop at that store. I'm not in the UK, so it doesn't necessarily apply to me, but I wouldn't shop online from them either. There are other online stores to shop from. I'd rather stick to the stores I trust and know that I am getting good quality stuff and also knowing that their customer service is good.