Canon T2i DSLR Camera

Discussion in Product Reviews started by KineticFreeze • Sep 19, 2012.

1. KineticFreeze

KineticFreezeNew Member

Threads:
    I picked up this camera a few months ago while it was on sale and have been learning a great deal about photography since I picked it up. Before I ventured into the DSLR market I always had a simple Point-and-shoot camera. I was really starting to enjoy taking pictures so I decided to step it up to DSLR.
    Since my point-and-shoot was a Canon I decided to buy a Canon DSLR simply because a lot of the features and menus were similar so the learning curve was a lot quicker. I was surprised how easy it was to pick up this camera and start taking some amazing pictures.

The auto mode is nice but for any future DSLR owners, do some research and reading and start to make use of the manual modes. You can accomplish so much more and take some very interesting pictures that auto mode just couldn't handle properly.

Overall, the camera was definitely a good buy and I would recommend it if you can find it on sale. The Lens it came with is a bit short so maybe set some money aside for a zoom lens, especially if you like close up nature shots.

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Where did you get it and how much did you pay for it? Can you share any photos you've taken? :)