Can't Run Out Of...

Discussion in Shopping Discussion started by LilAnn • May 30, 2015.

1. LilAnn

LilAnnActive Member

Threads:
    What is the one thing that you absolutely will not allow yourself to run out of? Even if it means going out to walk barefoot in the middle of the night, with a huge blizzard, and pitch blackness surrounded by ninjas and bandits that could attack at any moment!

For me its cigarettes.

2. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Oats for me. I know I have other breakfast options, but not only is oatmeal my go-to breakfast, it’s also my go-to food when I can’t be bothered with anything else and I want something quick that isn’t junk food.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Probably energy drinks and coffee. I do stock up on them when I go to the grocery, although when they run out, I wait until I go to the grocery again to stack up on them. I do buy them by 2's when I happen to be in a convenience store.

4. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Chocolate and toilet roll. I need to have supplies in the house. I did go out late once and walk 2 miles to get some chocolate supplies before the storm hit. It was forecast and most people expected to be snowed in for a couple of days. I decided it was better to be safe than regret not having enough chocolate and went out and bought a bag full.

5. Jannnnjan

JannnnjanActive Member

Threads:
    I could not sleep at night if I did not have milk and tea bags in the house. I have to have a cup of hot tea with milk in the morning to start the day. I am British so I guess it is what a lot of us do. When I have gone on holiday abroad I have to take enough of my favourite tea bags with me to last the holidays. I wonder sometimes if this counts as an addiction.

6. LilAnn

LilAnnActive Member

Threads:
    I was like that with sugar puffs cereal. For the longest time if I didnt have it before I went to bed I would go out and get it. I finally realized that cereal was solely responsible for me not being able to lose weight lol

7. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    As long as there is water available, I think I would be fine. :)

8. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Bananas. Coffee. (pure) Maple syrup. It used to be cigarettes for me too, once upon a time. The things I "can't live without" today, can actually wait a lot easier than smoking though. I won't kill anyone if I run out of bananas lol.

9. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I will never let myself run out of toilet paper and cereal! I have to have my cereal in the morning because its a quick breakfast and pretty healthy depending on the type that you purchase. Now, toilet paper. I can't imagine myself on the toilet only to find that I have run out of toilet paper. What a mess that would be for me!\\

10. LilAnn

LilAnnActive Member

Threads:
    I have to agree about the toilet paper. I was hanging out with a friend drinking. She ran out of toilet paper. I made her drunk drive me to the store to get toilet paper because I couldn't do what needed to be done without it.

Another time I was at a friends house, and found out too late that he was out. My boyfriend and he had to walk to a neighbors house to ask if they could borrow some. I wouldn't get off the toilet until I had some.

11. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    COFFEE...I must have my coffee and I will walk to the store to get it if I have to. Not only am I highly addicted to the stuff, but I love the flavor as well.

12. felielizab

felielizabMember

Threads:
    I would probably have to agree with toilet paper. Then I would add my ingredients for smoothies. I usually do fruit and veggie smoothies every morning and don't feel right at all if I don't have my smoothie. I would at least have to have my protein powder and bananas!

13. LilAnn

LilAnnActive Member

Threads:
    I get that, definitely. I make homemade frappucinos every morning. All I needs is coffee, milk, suger, chocolate syrup, and ice. This morning I used the last of the chocolate syrup. I mean, pouring the milk in the bottle and shaking it up, and then pouring the coffee in it and doing the same thing. I'm not going to make a special trip to the store for it, but only because I live so far away from the store that he doesn't feel like chocolate syrup justifies using that much gas :(

14. BrandonScooterman

BrandonScootermanActive Member

Threads:
    Coffee and toilet paper!
    One I am addicted too, the other well is self explanatory.
    I guess I am lucky that is the only things too, I am happy I'm not hooked on the tobacco or sugar!

15. LilAnn

LilAnnActive Member

Threads:
    After reading the replies, I'm considering buying stock in Angel Soft. I can use the profits to make sure I never run out of cigarettes or chocolate syrup ever again. As a matter of fact, toilet paper is the only stock I can think of that is a sure thing. It's the one thing that everybody needs, so much so that they never let themselves run out. Yeah, I'm definitely thinking about stocks now

16. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's got to be olive oil. I use it every day for cooking and skin and hair care. I never like to get up in the morning and find my bottle of olive oil empty when I start preparing my pancakes. I will go out at any time of the day, in any kind of weather, to get my favorite olive oil. I can't remember the last time I ran out of it. :)
    Oh yes, and another thing that I never want to miss from my kitchen cupboard is cinnamon. A day without it just doesn't "taste" the same.

17. LilAnn

LilAnnActive Member

Threads:
    You sound like you have the exact same appreciation for olive oil as i do coconut oil. How do you use it on your hair? I tried coconut oil by putting it in my hair like a conditioner, wrapped a really hit, damp towel around my head, and then washed it after 30 minutes. I wasn't impressed by the results, to be honest with you.